Tenant in arrears and issuing Section 21

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Tenant in arrears and issuing Section 21
45 Posts
0 Thanks


What is the best way to serve a Section 21 Notice for a tenant who is in arrears.
We have checked on the RLA there are two forms.

Even though the tenant started February, 2014 before the rules of Section 21 changed but we were told in one of the meetings that it is still better to serve the correct notice.

Also is there anyone who can recommend someone with experience who can do the legal notices and if need be, handle the case in court to get the eviction done if necessary.

The property is in the Wolverhampton area.

Thank you.

16/09/2017 14:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page