You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears EVICTION PAPERS
Forum Avatar
smiler jane
6 Posts
0 Thanks

A tenant is in serious arrears. Normally I just go for the section 21 and get them out. but she has recently gone onto Universal Credit and I gave her 12 month contract? 8 months into her contract. can I serve sec21 before contract ends?

13/10/2017 11:43

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page