Paul F L
12 Posts
0 Thanks


If I have a tenant and I can not find their copy of there tenancy agreement and they have not paid any rent for over a year. How do I evict them with no if I can not find the tenancy agreement ?

Can anyone recommend a service that I could use ?

19/10/2017 17:35

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page