Section 21

Forum Avatar
44 Posts
0 Thanks

Which Section 21 to serve at beginning of tenancy?
I have new tenants moving in at the end of this month.
It is an assured shorthold tenancy in England.
I do not take a deposit.
I do not need a licence.
I will provide a Gas cert. EPC and how to rent guide.
Do I use FORM 6A?
Thank you

22/10/2017 18:11

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page