You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Enforcement
Forum Avatar
15 Posts
2 Thanks

We have a court order for rent arrears, following which we did an attachment of earnings, but the ex tenant packed his job in.
The only address we have for the tenant now is his mothers house which he gave us voluntarily bur we don't know where he lives to do a bailiff order. The tenant is now on benefit, not sure where we go from here. Is it possible to ask for an attachment to his housing benefit money or would a debt collection agent take it on and be able to find out where they are. Please advise as the amount owing is over £2000. The ex tenants did contact us to make an arrangement but as before when they were in the house they have not stuck to it.

01/11/2017 21:29

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page