Solicitor who deals with Assured Tenancy

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Solicitor who deals with Assured Tenancy
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, We have a tenant in a property with an Assured Tenancy and the owners now want to move back in to the property and cease renting. As the agents we have been asked to sort this but need legal advise- Most Solicitors know enough about Assured Shorthold Tenancy but not just Assured- Can anyone recommend a suitable solicitor in the Manchester area?

15/11/2017 15:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page