building noise

You are here : Member Forums Other building noise
Andy B
7 Posts
0 Thanks

HI, my tenants have complained to the council that building works 2 doors down from them are being carried out at the weekend, ruining any chance of peace and quiet. The council have told them that the complaint must come from the Landlord (I don't live at the property with my tenants), Is this correct, and if so is there a preferred way to make a formal complaint to a council.

20/11/2017 14:08

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page