2 quick questions

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy 2 quick questions
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
RLA Member 1111
9 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi all

Just wanted to ask - now I'm a member of RLA, can I include this fact in my company literature/logo/website as it will improve my image to tenants/prospective tenants? If so, is there any way I can download your logo or do you have a little download "RLA - member" type of Jpeg??

Secondly, I am reasonably confident that all my properties are as safe as possible for my tenants - I have an annual gas inspection and boiler service, I have annual PAC testing done on all electrical appliances I supply, I have an electrical safety inspection carried out every 5 years (although it appears that this is NOT a legal requirement - I have had conflicting advice regarding this, some electricians have told me it must be done after EACH CHANGE OF TENANT), I provide 2 smoke alarms per property PLUS a carbon monoxide alarm.

HOWEVER - I was wondering if there is a definitive list you can supply me with which lists EVERY single legal duty I have to my tenants and their safety. Furthermore, could you advise me as to whether such a thing as a company/profession who can visit each property and identify areas where I don't conform or could improve. For example, I don't know if there's any legislation regarding the changing of locks after each tenant change.

30/05/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions