High Court Enforcement Officer

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears High Court Enforcement Officer
Tired Landlord
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hello fellow members,

I am currently evicting a tenant and have been granted transfer to the High Court due to excessive rent arrears and condition of property. Not sure how to proceed.

Can any one recommend a High Court Enforcement Officer who has successfully served the correct paperwork, acted swiftly etc?

Many Thanks,

30/11/2017 16:38

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page