Water damage from Flat above

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Water damage from Flat above
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Water damage to my flat has occurred from a mains leak from the flat above mine. The landlord of the above flat does not want to pay for the damage and says it is the building insurance responsibility. The management company claim that the buildings insurance only covers communal areas. How do I get this resolved?

09/12/2017 10:17

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page