Liverpool Landlord Licensing

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Liverpool Landlord Licensing
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Shirleyann
14 Posts
1 Thanks

Hi, I have recently had my first inspection from the council for one of my Licenced properties in Liverpool.

I currently use the RLA's AST which has an antisocial behaviour clause in it. However Liverpool Council want the following in the contract word for word:

Not to cause, or allow household members, or visitors to engage in anti-social behaviour, which means any conduct causing or capable of causing a nuisance or annoyance to the landlord, other occupiers, neighbours or people engaging in lawful activity within the locality. (Examples of anti-social behaviour include failure to control dogs or children, leaving gardens untidy, not properly disposing of rubbish, inconsiderate use of the property, as well as more serious problems such as noise, violent and criminal behaviour, domestic abuse, the supply and use of controlled drugs, and intimidation, harassment or victimisation on the grounds of a persons’ race, sex (gender), sexual orientation, disability, age, religion or belief, pregnancy or maternity status, socio-economic status)

Is this something the RLA would put in future versions of their contract?

The inspector suggested I add this as an amendment and get the tenant to sign this. Has anyone else had issues at the inspections, or had to use this clause to evict?

15/12/2017 10:31

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions