Company Let, guarantor and 3 months period
Im letting a house to a LTD company.
The director is going to be the guarantor.
They are going to put some of their tradesmen into the property while they are working on a contract locally.
They are likely to be there for 12+ months, however they have asked for a 3 month contract which will then turn into a monthly rolling contract.
Ive downloaded the company let agreement.
- Can i just fill in this form and put 3 months as the length of the contract? If not, how do you adjust it for 3 months?
- Do I add the guarantor anywhere on the company let agreement?
- Do i fill in the Unlimited deed of guarantee with the company let agreement?
- If I take a deposit, ive read that i dont need to protect it. I am taking a deposit, is there anything i need to do with this?
- Is there anything ive missed or anything else i need to do?
thanks for your help.....
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.