Agent Issues and now i have a serious issue with a tenant

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Agent Issues and now i have a serious issue with a tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
STARLIGHT PRIME
27 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi All,

I hired the most useless agent to look after my HMO. I am now in a situation where i have the tenants deposit (not in a deposit scheme), the EPC or how to rent wasnt given to them and on top of all that, i cannot see that a thorough check was done that they have the right to rent! The tenant smokes weed and quite frankly shouldnt be there as he is upsetting the other tenants. How can i get him out? Give deposit back, give EPC and right to rent docs and then section 21? Please help, i am so distressed, i have taken over the management to get it all straightened out! (Hence me being on this forum all the time) If anyone knows a good HMO management company please also let me know. I dont drink alcohol ever but i am tempted to have a glass of wine to calm my nerves!

20/12/2017 08:11

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions