Forum Avatar
20 Posts
0 Thanks

served section 21, then went to court. Judge gave tenant 28 days to move out.Can i take it to high court to speed up process? If so how do i go about it? Thanks for help

28/12/2017 21:07

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page