Accelerated Possession Order

You are here : Member Forums Other Accelerated Possession Order
Azonto Boy
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I have served an accelerated possession order on my tenant asking her to pay for the court charges. On her Defence form (N118) she has refused to pay the court costs claiming that she's a pensioner and therefore can not afford to pay the costs. I have received a copy of the Defence form from the court. What should I do? Should I contact or write to the court that I do not mind if she refuses to pay the court costs as I want to get the order as quickly as possible or I should leave the court to decide whether she pays the costs or not.

14/01/2018 01:23

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page