TV Aerial

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion TV Aerial
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
landlordinwaiting
3 Posts
1 Thanks

Hi All, new member here reading lots of useful info. I am to shortly become a landlord (next week is completion) and have done quite a bit of research and am aspiring to become a decent Landlord. I have a question i am struggling with but not regarding my property.

Last night during the strong winds we was kept awake by a loud metal clanging noise coming from the roof, on further investigation next doors Tv aerial has come loose and is hanging on by a thread and clanging on the chimney. The neighbours rent the house and this morning phoned the letting agent and they said it is the tenants responsibility to go and sort it out. They are at the moment trying to find ladders and ropes for the job and i am sat here cringing. They have never used the aerial as they have sky.

Is this correct, if it was me then i would have sorted it out as i wouldn't want just anyone walking around on the very high roof and possibly causing more damage. They have stated to the agency that they do not want it replacing, just to make it safe or remove it in case it falls of and injures someone in the garden but they have still said no.

17/01/2018 17:51

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions