You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing HMO
2 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a 3 bedroom house which I rent to a couple. The girls sister went to live with them, and now the sisters boyfriend has moved in to live with her. They appear to share all the bills, although the rent is still paid to me direct from the original tenant. The council want to class it as an HMO. Can you give me some advice please

25/01/2018 14:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page