Service charge arrears

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Service charge arrears
92 Posts
3 Thanks

I'm the Managing Director of a Right-To-Manage company looking after a block of 10 flats. One of the flat owners now has significant arrears (c. £700). I'm now looking to take this to the legal stage. What's the best option ? Small claims court ? can I do this online ?

09/02/2018 16:46

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page