Service charge arrears

You are here : Member Forums Other Service charge arrears
92 Posts
3 Thanks

Does anyone know a good solicitor who specialises in service charge arrears and/or issues relating to anti-social behaviour in a block of flats.

Ideally Id like a solicitor in West Yorkshire however this is not essential.

14/02/2018 14:06

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page