How can we Enforce a Court Order?

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears How can we Enforce a Court Order?
16 Posts
1 Thanks

I obtained Possession of my property via the courts then the Bailiff due to him owing several months rent.
We wish to pursue him for the monies owed but only have two addresses - his parents and his work address (where he has been employed for several years).

Can we proceed with obtaining a CCJ and then an Attachment to Earnings Order using one of these addresses?

Really appreciate your advice - Thank You

20/02/2018 17:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page