My rights after tenant eviction

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 My rights after tenant eviction
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Squirrel
6 Posts
0 Thanks

After securing eviction using section 8 and warrants for possession via county court. Bailiffs attended and removed tenant and family on Friday, as the judge had given them until 4 pm on Thursday at court the previous week after tenant got judge to change original possession date due to having a five year old child. (This tenant is £7000 in arrears), they knew they were having to leave but made no attempt to do so. . The Bailiff allowed them to take some clothes and as much as they could in their car, but the majority of their furniture and personal possessions are still there. They refused to give a forward address and I have no means of contacting them. What should I do. I cannot afford to not get the house empty and refurbished they have made such a mess of it. What are my rights. Please.?

25/02/2018 13:09

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions