electrical certificate

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance electrical certificate
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
billybog
2 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi Folks I have complied with all (I THINK ) the conditions of offering a tenancy to my new tenant which started on 23 Feb 2018. Gas Safe check with certificate, How to Rent Jan 2018, EPC, AST 6 month Tenancy Agreement, Submitted the deposit to the TDS, Smoke Alarm & Carbon Monoxide Conditions met. But in OLDHAM where my properties are I must pay the local Authority (£490.00 for 5 years) for a Landlord's licence. 1 mile south in Tameside no licence needed but I need a electrical check by a qualified electrician who if he finds the property OK he will issue the relevant certificate he says bonding the Gas Meter 6mm to 10mm, 2 plastic collars for ceiling rose ( the screw up bits that holds the lampshade on) not the cap 4 inch approximately that covers the wiring that screws flush with the ceiling, I have dozens of these and would take only 5 seconds to screw on also the bathroom light should be flush with the ceiling not hanging down on the flex of 12 inches, price on ebay £12.99 quote from electrician £450.00 including £100 for initial inspection visit is this another version of a postcode lottery for a landlord

02/03/2018 17:54

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions