Tracing a tenant

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Tracing a tenant
Forum Avatar
35 Posts
3 Thanks

Hi, I have an ex tenant that owes me rent, she left under a section 21 with no forwarding address. I have a guarantor (supposedly ex husband) who also has moved from the address given. I have contacted a tracing service who said they will eventually surfice. I have NI numbers, but it makes no difference. Does anybody have any other ideas/methods to find these bad tenants. The council say they can't help me even if they are still on their books.

05/03/2018 19:46

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page