Member Introductions

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Member Introductions
Forum Avatar
elbowe
3,671 Posts
1,068 Thanks

Hi all,

It seems we have a lot of new members now posting. We also seem to see a lot of new members that get easily offended, and quite often get what they came here for and go. I have an idea ..

I wonder if it might be good if we had this introduction thread (this thread), where new members can say a little bit about themselves, what their experience is in the property world, and maybe just feel welcomed to the fold by everyone?

I'll start, live in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. I have been a member of the RLA forever and have owned rental property for a very long time, started at age 18 and am now aged 52. I own both standard BTL Flats & Houses, along with freeholds of blocks of flats, some in Ltd and some in my own personal name. I'm chairman of various management companies and am fairly well versed on leaseholds, tenants selection and just about anything to do with renting out property. Always happy to help.

This member has been thanked by 35 members for this post.
06/03/2018 13:22

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions