Registering DEFAULT for rent arrears

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Registering DEFAULT for rent arrears
RH Devon
1 Posts
0 Thanks

After giving Section 8 & 21 notices, Tenants have just moved out of leaving 7 months rent arrears £3465. I don't have a forwarding address. Is it possible to register a default with CRAs rather than incurring all the costs of obtaining a CCJ? If so, how?

09/03/2018 14:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page