Mandatory HMO Licencing - who do I contact.

You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing Mandatory HMO Licencing - who do I contact.
Worried of Hampshire
2 Posts
0 Thanks

I rend out a 2-storey, Edwardian house, to 4 individuals (house share = shared kitchen bathroom and lounge). As the Tenants are not family related to each other OR to me (Landlord), does this now become liable for a Mandatory HMO licencing on 1st October 2018? If so, who do I licence this with? House is in Rushmoor Borough Council (Hampshire) rates area. Hope you can answer, as if i need to pay a Licence fee, then I have to know how much?; when?; for how long?; so i can let my Tenants know their rents will rise to cover it. Thanks for your help. Mark

11/03/2018 06:27

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Landlord Broadband

Share this page