Letting agent are refusing to return my property back

You are here : Member Forums Access Letting agent are refusing to return my property back
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Z
Zaak
10 Posts
0 Thanks
I let my property to Globe Estates in Bethnal Green Road under 2 years rent guarantee scheme. I have verbally served two month notice to Globe Estates although there is no clause in the contract. After that the Manager stop responding to my call. I have left numerous message, but he never returned my call. I then served a written notice on the day that the contract expired. Today they scanned a letter and emailed to me explaining that the tenants are not willing to move out although I have suspicion the flat is let under mult-let and 1 week notice is enough. They are telling me to take legal action to get the flat back even though I don't have any contract between myself and tenant. Please help! I don't know what to do? These people probably found a loop hole in the system and exploiting that. Their end is try to hold on to the property.

10/06/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions