Renting Ron
25 Posts
1 Thanks

Hi, I have decided to repossess a property that has an AST that commenced on the 27th July 2015. At the commencement of the tenancy a section 21(1)(B) was issued to the tenant and a signature of receipt received. Can I rely on this S21 and simply give two months written notice, referring to the original S21, or do I need to serve another?

25/03/2018 17:36

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page