Property Management Firms

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Property Management Firms
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I own an HMO property in Hammersmith and reside in Cambridgeshire. I am finding the management of the house increasingly onerous and have decided to employ the services of a management firm.
Are there qualifications that an agent should hold and should they have some sort of indemnity insurance?
Are there any circumstances where their actions could make me liable?
Thanking you in anticipation,
Margaret Toase

27/03/2018 11:15

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page