Elecsa Replacement Electrical safety certificates

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Elecsa Replacement Electrical safety certificates
J
Jen & wayne
10 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi,

Looking at the new proposed government legislation on electrical safety reports,
I want to make sure that I have certificates for all of my houses.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement copy of the electrical safety certificate for houses that have been rewired by an Elecsa approved engineer.

I remember finding a link to it once before, but looking at their website I am now unable to find it. I've tried using Google, but still unable to find the link.

I have had a couple of reports not received from them and 1 was sent to a tenant and they lost it, probably my fault as at the time it was my first report and I was assuming it was just a copy of what I already had that they were sent, so didn't have it collected at the time when it arrived.

I have the reports for most of them, but not the certificates from Elecsa. The last time I found the link, I could see that the reports were registered but at the time I never purchased a replacement.

Any advice on how to obtain a replacement certificate would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Wayne

31/03/2018 19:18

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions