3 Posts
0 Thanks

I let my property to a relocation company for 3 years. The company director was a personnel guarantor. After one year he advised me company is going into bankruptcy and he can no longer pay any rent. He would like to come into a compromise. He would transfer the tenancy in my name and leave all the furnitures in the house for which I don't have to pay any fees. I accepted the offer as I believe it will be difficult to recover any rent as the company is going into bankruptcy. He suggested I use his contract which is titled as licence to rent. I declined this and suggested I will use Room only contract from RLA and Deposit Guard which he agreed. Has anyone faced this sort problem? Am I right to go through this route? Any comments will be appreciated.

02/04/2018 16:39

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page