Getting Lambeth Council to repair leaking pipes

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Getting Lambeth Council to repair leaking pipes
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, having ongoing problem with leaking pipes. I am the leaseholder (and landlord). Lambeth Council is the freeholder. It is now so bad, emergency services have been called to shut off power & water. I have been calling & emailing the Council repair, but it appears no works have been carried out. Ongoing since Dec 2017. Flat damaged. Tenants unhappy, want to move out. I feel I need to take legal action against the Council to get the repair done. How do I go about this? What else can I do to get the Council to act? I'm not so worried about flat damage as I can make an insurance claim. Ongoing leaking from multiple ceilings is the issue and safety of my tenants. Help please.

03/04/2018 03:13

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page