You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears NOTICE TO QUIT
Forum Avatar
1 Posts
0 Thanks

I have a tenant that signed the lease on 13/2/18 and is already 2 months in arrears, what form of notice do a give? Is it a section 21 if so which type of 21 notice do I use

11/05/2018 19:28

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page