Insurances for corporate lets

You are here : Member Forums Other Insurances for corporate lets
4 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi all,

We have recently setup a Ltd company and would like to know about what type of insurances we need? We are planning to manage HMO properties for corporate and professional tenants. We are also interested in Serviced Accommodation as we are based in Cheltenham. I know about the following:

- Public liability insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - What is the difference between this and Public?
- Also becoming a member of Property Ombudsman it requires to have client money protection insurance? Any recommendations for this?



13/05/2018 18:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page