Water Main Insurance

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Water Main Insurance
Forum Avatar
4 Posts
0 Thanks

Looking to purchase a property which has the water meter situated a good 15 metres from the property. Obviously the home owner is responsible for the main from the meter to the house. In this instance the distance is far greater than the norm, so my question is can any members recommend insurance for those instances where a leak happens and the Landlord would be responsible for repairs? Will have to ask my current Broker, but I don't think there is any cover under Landlords Building Insurance? Homeserve don't offer cover to Landlords from memory...any thoughts anyone? Thank you :-)

19/05/2018 17:27

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page