Complaint From Management Company

You are here : Member Forums Other Complaint From Management Company
B
Buggy
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi,

I have received numerous complaints from our management company regarding my existing tenant.
Her partner appears to have moved in (without my knowledge) & is shouting obscenities to people coming to view the downstairs property, which is on the market. There is a history between my tenant & the downstairs owner due to my tenant placing her child's pram in the communal hallway obstructing access to the downstairs property. I have also been advised that cannabis can be smelt which must be coming from my property & possibly from my tenants partner.

I have tried on numerous occasions to contact my tenant to arrange a meeting but she either cancels at the last minute of fails to reply to my calls/texts.

I am concerned at my numerous attempts to contact her may be seen as harassment but at the same time the management company are pressing me for answers/a resolution.

Can you please advise on the best course of action to get in contact with my tenant.

Regards

04/06/2018 14:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions