Getting a solicitor to help with eviction ?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Getting a solicitor to help with eviction ?
Pound Behind
12 Posts
0 Thanks

I would like some advice on getting a solicitor to help with an impending possession case coming up. Tenants have given notice but one wants to stay and i do not wish to issue a new tenancy. I have been advised by RLA helpdesk to issue N5 and N119 to courts for possession but i am worried i could be making a mistake somewhere in the forms or some other means.
So i am thinking of hiring a solicitor to deal with this for me or some company offering a Landlord eviction service.
Can anyone advise on if its worth using a solicitor and maybe any advice on a good company to use?

06/06/2018 11:24

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page