Looking For Solicitor

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Looking For Solicitor
13 Posts
0 Thanks

Hello - I live overseas and my tenant hasn't paid rent in 3 months. I need to find a solicitor to file the possession court order and am at a loss since everyone on the internet looks 'legit'. Any suggestions on how to go about finding a good/dedicated solicitor in London?
Thank you

08/06/2018 14:12

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page