Letting agent

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Letting agent
Forum Avatar
AShah
9 Posts
0 Thanks

I have rented property through letting agent with Guaranteed rent scheme on 25th April 2017 for duration of one year. I have informed by e mail to letting agent one month before of expiring of agreement that I donít want to extend agreement and want possession of property. But letting agent has been failed to gives me a possession of property. He is still not giving me any date for possession of property.
Now letting is demanding cost of eviction process so that he can start legal process. Also Guaranteed rent scheme means that letting agent is bound to pay rent to landlord regardless he has received rent from tenants or not. But letting agent always paying rent about 2-3 weeks late after several reminders. Despite of my various, request, letting agent has been failed to arrange joint inspection.
In above circumstances please advise me.

1. Can I claim extra £100.00 extra rent from a letting agent as Guaranteed rent agreement has been expired on 25th April 2018? He is still unable to give me exact date of
  2. Can letting agent demand cost of an evictions process from a landlord?
  3. What other legal action I can take against the letting agent?

11/06/2018 13:23

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions