Where do I find a suitable building/maintenance contractor?

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Where do I find a suitable building/maintenance contractor?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
balco
1 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I received a notice for intentions of proposed qualifying works for my Converted Victorian house flat by the freeholders. Iíve been asked to pay half of the repairs which is totalling £30,000. The repairs to be carried out are for external redecoration and stonework repair, soffits and fascia installation and Boundry wall repair. I find the cost to be excessive and would like to get a independent quote which they have asked me to find a contractor within 30 days of receiving the letter. How do I go about finding a suitable contractor? that meets their criteria regarding having the right qualifications health and safety Method statements to undertake the necessary works. The quotation the freeholder provided me was From their sister company which Included 20% for managing the project.

14/06/2018 20:09

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions