Selling Direct to Landlords

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Selling Direct to Landlords
H
Happylandlord
15 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi, I belong to a chat group for those with disabilities. Someone who has an adapted property listed for sale on Rightmove has asked if there is a website where they could list their property to sell it direct to landlords who may be looking for an adapted property. I personally don't know of any websites dedicated to selling property to landlords, but knowing that there are lots of landlords here, I thought it definitely worth asking if anyone knows of such a site?

If you do or if you have any suggestions can you let me know please so that I can feed it back to the enquirer? The seller wishes to sell an adapted property. As adapted properties have limited appeal, the person is hoping that landlords would be interested. I'm not the seller and I do not know the person who has asked the question (I don't know anything about the property itself) I am simply someone who wishes to help someone to sell their property so that they can purchase another better suited to their needs.

Thanks for reading this and if you have any ideas/can help, thanks, it is much appreciated.

17/06/2018 00:35

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions