Poorly tenant

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Poorly tenant
Forum Avatar
Chris Bingham
28 Posts
10 Thanks

Hi there I have received an email from one of my tenants family members informing me that he has depression ( which I already know about). The tenant is in arrears and they want to act on his behalf. I emailed her back asking for a signed letter from the tenant confirming he agrees for his family to act on his behalf. Is this the correct procedure ? They want to pay some of his debt off for him and manage future payment etc. Anyone had this situation before ? Many thanks Chris

24/06/2018 07:31

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page