Tenants potentially paying for annexed building electric supply they have no control over

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Tenants potentially paying for annexed building electric supply they have no control over
M
Mcsnatcher
3 Posts
0 Thanks

My previous tenants with whom I had a good relationship have asked me for some advice with regard to their new tenancy.They have moved to a 2 bedroom house and they have discovered that an annexed building (completely separate from the house) close to the property has its electricity supply fed from their home and obviously metered from here also.The landlord rents out this annexed building for special functions and has told my former tenants that he'll come to some arrangement with them regarding the bills and electric usage. Obviously they are concerned with this unusual and rather worrying arrangement. Has anyone on here ever come across a situation like this? Is this actually legal? Thanks.

10/07/2018 13:38

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions