Tenancy agreement for foreign student paying 6 months rental in advance + deposit

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Tenancy agreement for foreign student paying 6 months rental in advance + deposit
C
carol_849
73 Posts
5 Thanks

I have a potential tenant who due to his present situation does not have sufficient income to pass the referencing.
I have met him and like him. He is due to get a substantial pay rise in October due to a change in circumstances.
He is happy to pay 6 months rental in advance. We have tried for a guarantor for him but unfortunately, the guarantor's references came back as low risk due to not having the necessary income again!
My question is if I accept this potential tenant what would be the appropriate tenancy agreement to get them to sign. ie what specific wording would be required to cover the 6-month payment in advance. After 6 months the intention would be to revert to a monthly rental payment. Plus any other points I need to take into consideration please. Thank you for any help given.

02/08/2018 09:59

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions