Joint landlords for small claims court

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Joint landlords for small claims court
2 Posts
0 Thanks

We're going to the small claims court for rent arrears and damage not covered by the deposit for 2 tenants who moved out in June. We're named as joint landlords (husband and wife) so do there have to be 2 claimants meaning I have to download a paper form or can I do it as a single claimant and use MCOL as an individual?

05/08/2018 11:28

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page