You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears SERVING SECTION 8
Forum Avatar
30 Posts
0 Thanks

can i apply to courts about a section 8 to evict a tenant, but also apply to recover the missed rent payments at the same time? If so, how do i go about recovering the missed rent ?

12/08/2018 17:34

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page