Changing from the previous landords AST to one that I'm providing as the new landlord

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Changing from the previous landords AST to one that I'm providing as the new landlord
Forum Avatar
P_A_
30 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi all,

After a previous recent post of mine about a minor issue which then uncovered a more serious issue that I need to address, and a thread from another member about something else which made me think about my current situation, I have a question to ask which I hope some of you wonderful people will respond to.

I completed on an auction purchase about 3 weeks ago on a 2 bed property that is tenanted by 1 person. I've issued the tenant with a new AST which he's signed. However, I haven't issued Section 3 and Section 48 notices, but I plan to have this done by the end of tomorrow.

The question is, after issuing the above notices, do I then need to do anything else, i.e. go to court, etc...?

Thanks.

16/08/2018 12:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions