Changing from the previous landords AST to one that I'm providing as the new landlord

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Changing from the previous landords AST to one that I'm providing as the new landlord
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
P_A_
62 Posts
2 Thanks

Hi all,

After a previous recent post of mine about a minor issue which then uncovered a more serious issue that I need to address, and a thread from another member about something else which made me think about my current situation, I have a question to ask which I hope some of you wonderful people will respond to.

I completed on an auction purchase about 3 weeks ago on a 2 bed property that is tenanted by 1 person. I've issued the tenant with a new AST which he's signed. However, I haven't issued Section 3 and Section 48 notices, but I plan to have this done by the end of tomorrow.

The question is, after issuing the above notices, do I then need to do anything else, i.e. go to court, etc...?

Thanks.

16/08/2018 12:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions