Police damage property

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Police damage property
Forum Avatar
23 Posts
2 Thanks

I have just been issued with a bill for £204.00 from a company called Rapid Secure who advise me the police contacted them to secure a property after the police had broken the door to gain entry to the property. We did not authorize this work and have our own maintenance workers. My question is do we have to pay this bill as they are threatening court action if they do not receive payment.

23/08/2018 10:20

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page