Serving S21 after couple have seperated

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Serving S21 after couple have seperated
Ian Hs
12 Posts
1 Thanks

I have a property where the couple has split up, The woman has remained in the property. She now has rental arrears.
Can I issue a S21 to her or do I need to alter tenancy agreement (take his name off) first, and if I do that am I giving her another 6-month agreement?

30/08/2018 06:50

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page