war zone

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion war zone
10 Posts
0 Thanks

Am I eligible for overseas property loss ( Civil war) relief, against capital gain tax in Uk, should I decide to sell a buy to let property in UK ? How do I go about it. How , When & what evidence I need to provide ?

30/08/2018 10:24

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions

Share this page